#GirlsCan: Women Empowerment | COVERGIRL | Girls can’t? Yes, they can. Rap, be funny, be off-the-wall, rock, be strong, run the show, make the world a little more easy, breezy and beautiful.
Happy International Women’s Day!
I will not let you
burn me from the
inside out again;
if you want to set
me on fire, all you
have to do is ask.
At least have the
decency to strike
the match against
my skin, where
I can see it.
Sober vs. drunk Sherlock
1. I never knew that the color brown could be so enticing until I looked into your eyes. Now I think about the color brown all the time.
2. Your smile stretches completely across your face and then, all the way to mine. I feel it in my veins and at the tips of my fingers.
3. My favorite song is your laugh and my favorite season is your breath.
4. Every time I close my eyes I see you, because you’re the sun and I’m the stubborn child that can’t look away. You’ll be imprinted on the backs of my eyelids until the end of my days.
5. You write with your left hand so the note you gave me was smeared, but it smelled like you.
6. You always say that nothing matters and it makes me sad, because I thought that I did.